Sunday, April 5, 2015

30 Weeks

30 Weeks- 4/1/15

 
Blake has been growing like crazy! He is getting bigger and gaining weight again which is awesome! His 3-6 month clothes are getting tight and he fits in his 6-9 month clothes so he has definitely grown this past month. He is mobile now. He half crawls and half scoots! He gets around and gets what he wants though. He is becoming happier and more independent! He's happy playing with his toys by himself now which is nice! He laughs and smiles all the time. If you smile at him he will give you a big smile back! He loves to go swimming and walks.
 
On Saturday we got up early and went for a long walk before it got too hot. Then we got ready and went to breakfast at a Mexican restaurant. Next was the Easter party at BabiesRUs. It was during Blake's nap time so he was a little grumpy! At the party they made goodie bags which had samples in them, pictures with the giraffe, story time, and then the raffles. We didn't win. We came close though. lol


 
After, we went home so Blake could take a good nap. We just hung around the house and watched TV. I was so bored so I convinced Jeremy to go to Gate way with me! Blake kept teasing me and waking up and then falling back asleep so it felt like forever till we got to go. When we got there the bunny was on break. So we walked around. There was a motorcycle show going on so we walked through that. We had just bought a stroller fan for Blake so we tried it out. You have no idea how many people talk to you and touch your arm when you have a fan on your stroller. Everyone thought it was the smartest idea! lol We ended up getting a smoothie at the healthy shop and then doughnuts at the make your own doughnut shop! Then we saw the Easter bunny! Blake just sat there like it was normal. lol

 
We took a shuttle over to the outlets after and bought Jeremy some work clothes and Blake some shorts. Then we had to walk back. Man it's getting hot here already. I'm super sad! I wanted a longer break from the heat. I feel like it's so much worse when you have a kid because I just feel terrible that he is so hot. He doesn't complain which is nice!
 
Sunday after church and Blake's nap we went swimming! I was scared that Blake would think it was too cold but he warmed up to it. It took a minute for it to become fun but he loved it. He played with daddy for a while and then he lounged around in his swim tube, which he loves! It has a blow up monkey on the front so I turned it around so it's facing him and he loves to lay on it and play with it! Jeremy and I can't believe how much has grown up since the last time he went swimming 2 weeks ago. We had to hold him up the whole time last time and this time it was perfect! He had complete control! Blake took a nap after and then we went for a long walk. Blake seems to love walks but I can't get him to smile for the life of me. Crazy kid!





So, Wednesday night I put Blake in the hallway while I got the bath ready for him. I sat there and watched him crawl all the way to the bathroom. I called Jeremy but he couldn't hear me. So, I moved him back once Jeremy was there and he did it again. After his bath I had him crawl around our bedroom. I can't believe how fast he is learning things! Monday and Tuesday he started pulling himself with his arms and then today he is crawling. He doesn't crawl away the second you put him down but he does when he wants something.

No comments:

Post a Comment